Thursday 30 June 2011

Cake Note 40: "My idea of exercise is a good, brisk sit" Phyllis Diller

Can you remember her? I used to watch her with my mother, she was SO funny! I have to agree with her  views on exercise though.....I seem to be getting a few brisk sits...it's usually after I have had a LONG stand baking and icing cakes! Honestly, I never got so tired when I was running a busy ward!

The point of this of course is my latest cake. A 10 inch madeira cake with the briefest of instructions which I had to DRAG out of the owner....needs to be a Gymnastic cake....yeah..colours? Oh anything....girl/boy ?,,,girl...name???? oh yeah... she's 10

Well I got to the bottom of it, did my own thing and here it is.....I know NOTHING about gymnastics or what 10 year old little gymnasts do....but my friend the world wide web helped me enormously! I'm quite fond of the final result - I hope the vague owner is:)

Thank you for looking....2 of my favourite cakes to do next...Fruit cakes with flowers:) Roll on...




No comments:

Post a Comment