Sunday 19 June 2011

Cake Note 38: Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

Never a truer word!

Well I am sorry to say I am a lapsed Blogger - haven't posted in ages and I apologise for that. Even though my lonely follower is the only one who comments!

I have been so busy finishing my Level 2 City & Guilds Sugar Craft and Decoration course, I've hardly had time to turn round.  I've had cakes coming out of my ears and to be honest, I think I have 'thrown LOADS of paint:).

So, just a few of my latest  creations in the cake world and the odd bit of modelling and flower making too. If I repeat myself, I'll say sorry now......but when you're slinging paint on your canvas, you sometimes forget you've already posted that cake:)

Soon be the longest day - hope you all enjoy your paint throwing:)


The LAST foootball cake I intend to make


Modelling day with my Tutor -

My PIECE DE RESISTANCE! My lovely daughter's 30th birthday cake

Chris's 18th -He likes accoustic guitars

The Lovely Leanne's 10th birthday cake.....she is SO full of life, she can lift the lowest spirits! Thnak you Leanne!

3 comments:

  1. I always read your blog and didn't realise I had never left you a comment- how naughty of me !
    Amazing cakes,so clever
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie! Much apreciated and thank you for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cakes and taste delicious too (I've had to freeze most of it too stop me eating it all!) love from the not so lonely follower :-) x

    ReplyDelete