Saturday 30 July 2011

Cake Note 41: "You do live longer with bran, but you spend the last fifteen years on the toilet. Alan King"

Good evening everyone, or is it good morning - yep 10 past midnight:)

I've  had a busy week one way or another, not least I have become a Grandmother for the second time:) I have another beautiful granddaughter who was born on Wednesday and I can't wait to fly to Melbourne to see her and my other little Tinkerbelle!

In the meantime I have 3 cakes to finish - well two because the one today is finished! It was for my daughter's partner who has a bit of a toilet sense of humour - and when you see the cake, you'll see what I mean:)




The main cake is an 8 inch chocolate cake, and the toilet is carved from a small madiera sponge! The toilet mat is sugarpaste extruded through a garlic press, and the water in the toilet is blue-tinted piping gel

No comments:

Post a Comment