Saturday 25 June 2011

Cake Note 39: "I never worry about diets - the only carrots that interest me are the carots in Diamonds!" Mae West

Diamonds.....30th birthday girl with no diamonds on her fingers.....

Well she has some Diamonds for friends - one in particular, my lovely daughter! ' Mum I need a CAKE'...again! She's got loads of friends and it seems to have become a trend that she gives them a cake for their birthday...lovely idea!

Anyway, I can't aford diamonds for her friend, but, I did make  Tiffany cake box with a few 'diamonds' on it!

Not QUITE the box shape I wanted as it was difficult to do the top bit...so I improvised. Hope she likes it - Happy Birthday :)




2 comments:

  1. Look at all that bling - fantastic !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie - the young lady in question is like a second daughter to me:)

    ReplyDelete