Thursday 29 July 2010

Cake Note 3 "In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. ~Author Unknown"


Never a truer word spoken! This is blog three, amazingly I am still interested in filling this in...it's a bit like a diary that no-one else can read - or can they:)

Busy weekend for me, one sister needs a trip to the hospital and my big sister is coming to visit - so, once again, the three witches (as my son fondly refers to us) will ride again! Well, less of the riding and more of the gossiping and drinking tea. Not much cake decorating will be done this weekend as a result.

I notice I have a follower.....now how did you find me my little crafting friend! Well done, I followed your example:)

Right, the weekend begins here for me, sort of, apart from all the running around tomorrow. Need to make some space in my kitchen! Two very special cakes to complete:)

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for listening.

Here's one of the first cakes I did - a christening cake whcih was the top teir of a wedding cake, whcih I re-iced. One of my favorites but the sugar lace aroud the base of the cake was a NIGHTMARE!!

1 comment:

  1. Two very special cakes received today and they are wonderful! John got his this morning and is chuffed to bits. Mum will get hers tomorrow, and I know she will be over the moon. The trick will be getting Leanne to keep it a secret until tea time!!! Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete