Monday 26 July 2010

Cake Note 2: "Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship"


Late on parade today and a few days later than I intended! Life just speeds on by. Here I am, filling in time until my second madeira cake of the day finishes baking...how inconsiderate is that? My fault I guess, trying to bake, sort out after decorators and carpet fitters have been and gone...time management was never my forte!

Anyway, one cake finished and the other will be ready soon, and will post as soon as the 'owner' has had first sight of them. Here's one I 'made' earlier - it's a 50th birthday cake for a lady who likes lillies.

Hope you like it

PS..oops - can't get the picture on, will try later :)

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to followmy blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to become an "owner" at the weekend :-) xx

    ReplyDelete