Sunday 24 April 2011

Cake Note 36: "Molly, my lovely Molly, my sweet Achusle dear - I'm fairly off my trolly my lovely Molly, when you are near"..Foster and Allen

Very short notice order......Molly is eight. She's not girly, she likes Horrid Henry (I don't) but can I make her a non girly cake? Oh no!! I said I'd have a think...

Another phone call.....No Horrid Henry...she love Bruno Mars (who?) and her Mum wants lots of love hearts and music notes...and hot pink....she wants girly...Molly must be growing up:) which I'm pleased about although I'm not a fan of edible images on cakes, but since I'm not clever enough to make Bruno Mars, a photo it had to be.

So, I think I managed to cover the brief, NOT my favourite cake but the owners seemed thrilled.....haven't hear what Molly thinks though and to me...that's the important point of view! Either way, Happy Birthday Molly....xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment